What does “20/80 Rule” truly mean in Real Estate?

What does "20/80 Rule" truly mean in Real Estate? We all hear "20/80 Rule"often. It loosely means a small portion among a defined group (~20%)  contribute (or take) the total results that the rest of 80% can do combined. I often wonder if this rule also applies to the residential real estate field. After many years in it, my answer is a resounding "YES"! In this post, I will share with you the why, what, and how. Firstly, the"Why" - there are many ways to invest…

0 Comments

End of content

No more pages to load

Close Menu