Terms and conditions of CA+RMAP © service
Whereas, Party A – the user of the CA+RMAP © service (or carmap), has applied to Party B – Flying stone Canada Ltd.’s Office for approval to apply “CARMAP” on the property located at the address in this order form/agreement; and
Whereas, the Party A, has required the submittal of the terms and conditions, approved by Party B, in connection with the approval of the order form, and
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the above premises, and other good
and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby
acknowledged, the party A hereby agrees as follows:
- To faithfully complete the requirement of the so called “Culfidant A+ home readiness checklist” and to make sure its current rental(s) are brought up to the standard outlined in the checklist. As such, the staff from Flying Stone Canada Ltd reserve the right to inspect and decide if the acclaimed home is up to the culfidant home standard. If it is not, then the home shall be regarded as not suitable to apply CARMAP with the expectation that the owner shall have the inspection deficiency completed, or discontinue the further pursuit of the application (if the carmap service is being discontinued, the set up fee shall be fully refunded after the deduction of the trip fee outlined in the fee structure that can be found here).
- To achieve the best carmap service result, the so-cared market rents is used by default. Not to follow such practice shall lead to partial and/or all the guarantee to be null and void (for example, the so called “45-day attracting A+ tenant” guarantee shall not be valid any more)
- Upon the confirmation of so-called “Greenviewing” option, the term “HOLD-HARMLESS” shall apply.
- Party B may change, cancel, terminate carmap service at anytime with no advance notice required.
- “HOLD-HARMLESS” – To hold harmless and forever release and discharge the Party A, and/or its employees, personnel and agents, and/or the home owners from any and all liability, damages or losses arising out of, or in connection with the Project, or its approval of the Project, including the costs of any suits, attorney’s fees and other expenses in connection therewith, including trial and appeals therefrom.
- To defend the Party B with counsel of its own choosing, pay or settle any
liabilities and claims against the party B’s officers, employees, personnel and agents, and/or the home owners arising out of, or in connection with, the approval of the Project.
- Party A affirmatively disclaims and waives all rights, if any, to hold the Party B’s agencies, its officers, employees, personnel and agents, and or the homeowners, to any liability, including damages, caused in the event that the Project is delayed for any reason.
- Party A acknowledges that the acceptance of the agreement to construct the Project is a complete estoppel to it, its heirs, successors and assigns as to any rights, real, apparent or otherwise, that they may have to challenge the efficacy of any conditions hereof.
- 5 year service term shall starts on the first day when the new tenancy starts, and ends on the last day of the 60th consecutive month.