Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Story House Located in Silverberry!
This beautiful 2-story, nearly new (built in Year 2006) house has three spacious bedrooms and two and half baths.
The bright and open kitchen boasts laminate flooring, white raised panel cabinets with oak crown molding. There is a raised breakfast bar and a double slide window. The flowing laminate flooring leads to a generously sized great room with track lighting.
The roomy master bedroom offers neutral colored Berber carpet, a walk-in closet and a four-piece en-suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are comfortably sized offering Berber carpeting and double closets with bi-fold doors.
It also comes with in-suite laundry in the basement. The basement has tons of space for storage or recreation.
This home is in a new, friendly neighborhood of silverberry, located at Silverberry Road, between 28b Av and 29a Av. It is in a fantastic south side location close to the new Superstore and Home Depot and many other trendy shops and restaurants. The ETC center and bus stops are also very close proximity, and the Whitemud and Anthony Henday Drive are minutes away, giving easy access to all parts of the city.
This home is ideal for single/couple professionals/starting-up and growing families.
- House: 3 spacious bedrooms, big living room, laminate floor at main level, in-suite laundry, open concept kitchen with five appliances.
- Location: Tucked away from busy street so that it is quiet and peaceful.
- Amenities: Minutes’ walk/driving distance to Millwoods Town Centre, superstore, home depot, etc.
- Schools: It is close to all levels of schools.
- Parking: Comes with two parking stalls at the back.
- Transportation: Steps away from public transportation (Bus Routes 67 and 370) and the Millwoods transit center!
- Access to the main roads: Easy access to White mud Drive, Highway 2, 16 and Anthony Henday Dr.
Please call 780-570-5388 for any further assistance and set up viewing. If you like to book viewing online, please click here.
It is highly recommended to bring copy of required documents (2 pieces of ID, income statement, employment letter) and initial deposit of $500.00 during the showing so that you can secure your application if you decide to go ahead to apply by filling in the form here.