Q061 – What shall be included in a standard tenant insurance certificate?
A valid tenant insurance policy certificate provided by your insurance policy provider (agency or brokage) shall include the following:
- Insurance company full name
- Policy No and the contact phone number of your insurance provider
- Your full name and the home address matching with the lease agreement.
- The policy effective period MUST cover the entire fixed lease term.
- Coverage summary – typically including personal belong coverage and liability coverage.
Before you submit the certificate as part of the move-in readiness checklist requirement, please make sure ALL above are met.
Click link here for a standard demo as your reference. Contact us if we can be of any further help. (Please note: the link above is password protected and meant for Culfidant home clients/members exclusively, if you are our clients/members, please Txt 825-901-5888 for the password)