A Standard Tenant Insurance Certificate
A valid tenant insurance policy certificate provided by your insurance policy provider (agency or brokerage) shall include the following:
- Insurance company full name
- Policy No and the contact phone number/email address of your insurance provider
- Your full name and the home address matching with the lease agreement.
- The policy effective period MUST cover the entire fixed lease term.
- Coverage summary – typically including personal belongings coverage and liability coverage.
Before you submit the certificate as part of the move-in readiness checklist requirement, please make sure ALL above are met.
If your policy is set up on monthly basis, please ask your policy provider to add our email firstname.lastname@example.org as the landlord contact and keep it c.c.ed with all the update policy up to the current lease ending date. A confirmation email from the insurance provider shall be sent to us directly, or you may confirm with us directly with their email address being c.c.ed.
Click link here for a standard demo as your reference. Contact us if we can be of any further help.