FSC regional executive director assistant
- Main duties
- Part-time continuous based, starting as 10-15 hours per month and may increase based on the progress.
- Assist regional director to conduct interviews, marketing campaigns, events
- perform writing policies, guidelines, and coordinate vary events of branding and market to nurture solid customer relationship.
- Pay and rewards
- hour based. starting $15.00 per hour
- executive accounts may assigned to
- To qualify
- Must to be current full-time students who are having minimum year stay with Flying Stone Canada or, plan to move in for 1 year stay.
- Great in communication and very organized. Positive and generally happy in nature. Solid and reliable personality is a must
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. hosting various events experience is a great assets. Volunteer experiences are fantastic asset to bring to our attention.
- Training requirements
- 10-20 hour training in office may required, plus
- 1-2 month online one-by-one mentor-apprentice program supported by another senior on-site property managers.
To apply, please click the link here.