FSC Property Management coordinator, maintenance focused (posted in March 2018, part-time continuous based staff position)
- Main duties
- Part-time continuous based, starting as 10-15 hours per month and may increase based on the progress.
- Perform various routine house inspection and maintenance requests/tasks, on call basis.
- Perform prevention maintenance checklist as per FSC office scheduled plan.
- Dispatched within reasonable notice depending on the natural of the task (urgent or no-urgent)
- Pay and rewards
- hour based. starting $15.00 per hour
- material funding will be provided by FSC office in advance.
- To qualify
- Preferable current full-time students who are having minimum year stay with Flying Stone Canada or, plan to move in for 1 year stay.
- Have a fair good experience on house maintenance, or currently study and trained in certain trades (carpet, plumber so on)
- Great in communication, and sociable. positive and generally happy in nature. Solid and reliable personality is a must
- Minimum personal possessions is required. mobility to move around within short notice is desirable.
- Personal car with valid driver license and basic tools are preferable but not necessary.
- Training requirements
- 10-20 hour training in office may required, plus
- 1-2 month online one-by-one mentor-apprentice program supported by another senior on-site property managers.
To apply, please click the link here.