On-site property Manager job (posted in March 2018)
- Main duties
- part-time continuous based, 2-3 hours a week time allocation may be required.
- Conduct marketing relate activities (writing, posting ads, social media marketing campaign, company branding events)
- Conduct phone interviews with prospects, showing, qualify the applicants for shared homes. Bring new residents up to speed to our sharing and caring culture.
- Lead the room-mates to keep the shared home clean, harmony and build a strong and happy community of residents from various backgrounds and cultures.
- Coordinate maintenance work between FSC office and maintenance staff to keep the house in a great and well-kept condition
- Superb ability to learn and teach too.
- Pay and rewards
- rent reduction of $100.00 per month. may vary depending on the work load and performance.
- To qualify
- you must be current full-time students who are having minimum year stay with Flying Stone Canada or, plan to move in for 1 year stay.
- you are great in communication, and sociable. positive and generally happy in nature.
- excellent in social media including not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Training requirements
- 5-10 hour training in office may required, plus
- 1-2 month online one-by-one mentor-apprentice program supported by another senior on-site property managers.
To apply, please click the link here.