Residential showing agents (posted in March 2018, part-time continuous based staff position)
- Main duties
- Part-time continuous based, starting as 2-3 hours per week and may increase based on the progress.
- Thorough study the house and identify the strong selling points of the house and or room in particular.
- Calling the prospects to conduct preliminary matching checklist before showing to make sure good fit first.
- Showing shared accommodations and/or vacant residential homes to the prospects at pre-set schedules
- Promote the greeviewing concept by conducting video showing whenever we can
- Conduct the application and process it for final approval
- Pay and rewards
- commission based. $35.00 to 100.00/filled room/house/suite
- To qualify
- Must be current full-time students who are having minimum year stay with Flying Stone Canada or, plan to move in for 1 year stay.
- Great in communication, and sociable. positive and generally happy in nature.
- Excellent in social media including not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Minimum personal possessions is required. mobility to move around within short notice is desirable.
- Personal car with valid driver license is preferable but not necessary.
- Training requirements
- 10-20 hour training in office may required, plus
- 1-2 month online one-by-one mentor-apprentice program supported by another senior on-site property managers.
To apply, please click the link here.